The Fiddler Crab Festival is held annually on President’s Day weekend. The dates for 2018 are February 16-18. Festival activities include food, arts and crafts, entertainment, cook-offs, fiddler crab races, a parade, boat and car show, and more!
This year, we are celebrating our 10th Annual Fiddler Crab Festival!!! To celebrate, we are raffling a cruise to Cozumel, including $500 toward cruise expenses or port activities!
- Five (5) Night cruise aboard Carnival Paradise from Tampa (Monday-Saturday) for two (2) passengers in an Ocean View Stateroom. Ports of call to include Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Value of cruise is $2000.00+ to include cruise, port charges, taxes and an onboard ship credit.
- At least one (1) passenger must be twenty-five (25) years or older.
- Valid passports are required for this itinerary.
- Cruise is transferable and must be redeemed and completed by 18 FEB 2019.
- Cruise certificate may not be redeemed for cash.
Boat and outdoor show
NEW THIS YEAR! A 2-day boat & outdoor show has been added to the Fiddler Crab Festival! Boats will be on display Saturday and Sunday. Vendors include:
- Bass Pro
- Poor Boys Performance Air Boats
- Big Bend Marine
- Jacks Boats
- McDuffie Marine
- Baytoon Boats
car show added
Just fill out the Car Show Entry Form and get it back to us! There is no entry fee and trophies will be given
Have you signed up for the poker run? If not, get in on the action now! It is a family-friendly event.
Want to be in Saturday’s PARADE?
————– It is FREE to participate!—————
1st, 2nd, & 3rd PLACE TROPHIES for each CATEGORY – BOATS -FLOATS & GOLF CARTS
Beads for tossing available morning of parade $5/4 doz *limited quantities
Parade Line-up 9:30 AM parade begins @ 10:30 See all the information in the parade flyer, and then head on over to the entry form (below)!
Fiddler Crab Festival Fishing Tournament
Get paid to fish? Yes! Check out the CASH PRIZES that are being offered! Complete information and rules below.
10th Annual Fiddler Crab T-Shirts will be available at River Haven, Sea Hag, Good Times, and Anchor Trust Realty. Also available at the Chamber office (Wed & Thurs) for sales as well. Chamber office will also be open starting Monday, Feb 12, 9-5 daily thru festival.
Swamp Water Cookoff
Think you have the best? We’ll be the judge of that! Hurry and claim your spot – beat the competition to the “good” tables! Be sure to read the rules and claim your BRAGGING RIGHTS for the year!
Entertainment starts at 6 pm and runs thru 11 both nights. (Suwannee River Jam auditions begin at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.) No cooler or drinks brought in from outside – Bud beer and wine for sale on site. Bring chairs and blankets, there will be a bonfire both nights for warmth.
We have a full house for the Jam audition, which will be fantastic for Saturday afternoon at the stage – 8 solo singers and 5 bands! The entertainment line-up for this year will be great both nights. One of the audition bands (Southern Burn) will stay and play Saturday night. This band has been a big hit everywhere!
JUST ADDED! Ben Carter will be doing an acoustic set to open the stage on Saturday night. 5 audition bands, Ben Carter and 2 strong bands closing out – the stage will be rocking Saturday!!
- Friday: Jamey King, Terry Cole Band
- Saturday: Suwannee River Jam Auditions
- Saturday Evening: Winner of Suwannee River Jam announced, Ben Carter, Southern Burn, Soulshine